GEN 2 Question for the mall crawlers out there....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Free for me, did it at my shop. Putting a package together for customers who want it done. Hoping [mention]Darrin Cleveland [/mention] finds some spare change in his couch to get it do e

Damn you! OK, now sign me up. How many days would you guess you'd have to have the truck?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What bumpers are you running? They look nice.

My bumper is a custom creation from Miller Offroad in Spring, Texas. Shaun did my full build, which included the Full Race IC and the 40" BD Arc lights. I told him I wanted a frame-horn cut style as tight to the truck as possible, a full skid plate and a hoop over the lights. He built it himself to match the contour of the truck and the mounting brackets of the lights I ordered. When it was all said and done, it was much cheaper than the other bolt-on bumpers from other vendors.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My bumper is a custom creation from Miller Offroad in Spring, Texas. Shaun did my full build, which included the Full Race IC and the 40" BD Arc lights. I told him I wanted a frame-horn cut style as tight to the truck as possible, a full skid plate and a hoop over the lights. He built it himself to match the contour of the truck and the mounting brackets of the lights I ordered. When it was all said and done, it was much cheaper than the other bolt-on bumpers from other vendors.

Thanks. Oh, if you're bored, maybe a thread about your build? :)

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t in a rush on mine and had it done in 8 business days, only a few hour drive for you to the flatlands

I'm in Portland for business every other week so might be able to drop off and give you plenty of time.

Lexjrob

Reaction score
Damn It! That is a good look, I specifically went with black because I don't like the white storm trooper look. Never even thought about painting the bumpers. I guess time to trade up and go white!

Good Job!

OP
OP
19PANDA

19PANDA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn It! That is a good look, I specifically went with black because I don't like the white storm trooper look. Never even thought about painting the bumpers. I guess time to trade up and go white!

Good Job!
Thanks bud! Everything in our body shop is black and white, including the owners super duty, so I got white in anticipation of shop marketing. I’ll post more photos in a few months when the wheels come in and the striping is done. Hoping she is clean when she is done!