Question about ordering a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm from ocean county in nj. I'm going to call a dealer out in pa to see what they can do. From the list it says they were under invoice, so we will see.

Yeah, you can do better than 1500 over invoices.. its mostly big city and cali people that get screwed.

If that one under invoice doesnt work out, I can highly recommend Zook Motors in Kane PA (Fordfan) Not only is he good people, he has been getting his orders ridiculously quick. Or there is the guy Raptor911 recommended in NY. Good Luck :waytogo:

OP
OP
RaptorJet

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are almost 7 hours from me. Do I have to go there in person to place an order?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No. That's why I gave you his contact info. I am in VA and I ordered a raptor from him over email. It was the best new car purchase experience I have ever been involved in.

Did you drive to pick it up, pay for transport, or can they send it to any dealer?

OP
OP
RaptorJet

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got in contact with Steve! quoted me a price of 48,172 with appx $100 in other fees! going to pull the trigger today or tomorrow! About how long does it take to get the truck in my hands? 3 months or so?