Purple cranium rock guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if you can get these to fit over an aftermarket/high capacity cover.

I believe Wiz has done that. It's has been a while since I read his build, but I do remember him installing a big aftermarket axle cover and installing a *** on it as well. (or maybe my memory is seeing things)

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So can a full spider be installed over the stock 2013 cover without removing the cover. I don't want my diff to open up if I install this.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are these installed without removing the differential cover like it's advertised?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The factory cover is siliconed on real good, you remove the bolts its not going anywear, just changed my cover and it was a bitch getting the factory cover off.

So can a full spider be installed over the stock 2013 cover without removing the cover. I don't want my diff to open up if I install this.

Thats what the spider is for, placement over your cover for added protection.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any torque requirements for the diff bolts? This is a very inexpensive modification I am darn interested in.

Last edited:

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the torque on both front and rear diff bolts isn't much. Like 16 or 17ft-lbs.