Pulled The Trigger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good job on the write up Pirate. Mine are supposed to finally go on tomorrow after work if I can dip outa little bit early.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
so this is general's street tire? all terrain, approved for street use?

OP
OP
pirate air

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Mine are supposed to finally go on tomorrow after work if I can dip outa little bit early.

About FREAKIN time!!

those are awesome looking but Pirate, do you like them?

So far I like them. They look killer, and my initial feelings are that they grip much better than the BFG's in just about every terrain.

so this is general's street tire? all terrain, approved for street use?

Like Bo said, yes DOT legal, street tire.

Jangles normally blacks out then wakes up red :jester:

WOW, but how would you know this??

OP
OP
pirate air

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, so I got a chance to run them pretty hard Sunday. Did some locked diff 2 wheel drive power slide action on dirt/gravel roads, little bit of mud boggin, and some rocky trail crawling.

I still feel they grip much better than the BFG's. I had little wheel spin on the steeper rocky areas, even in just 2 wheel drive. The tires had good traction on any wet sections of trial I came across. They did very well in the muddy parts, where as the BFG's would load up with mud and slide around. But, I can see this soft, sticky traction is coming at a price.

M4V00513 (1).jpg

They're not coming apart in chunks like the bfg's, but showing small pits and cuts. The leading edges are also showing ware. I'm not disappointed considering how I treated them Sunday. With a tread compound so soft it's to be expected.

A few more pics
DSC00497.jpg
DSC00499.jpg
DSC00500.jpg

I didn't get out and take very many pics. It's bow season, and I was surrounded by about 400 thousand hunters itchin to shoot at something:shooter:

I also had them aired to 34 psi, which is where I've been keeping them. I think I could've aired them down a lot less for the trail. They still rode pretty rough. I will probably go down to 25 psi next time I run a trail.

Last edited: