Production numbers keep rising

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See lots of them here in South Texas. My son and I have been playing the spot the Raptor game for a year. Almost every time we go for a drive we will see one. Not every time, but close. Of course we do live on the edge of a city thats 1.3 million strong.....

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...in San Diego I see more of them than Camaros!

My mom came out from Ohio and all I talked about was how rare the Raptors were and then we saw atleast 20 when she was here and she was talking smack after that. "Rare my ass!"

Wvraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in West Virginia. Not sure if this info is even available, but I would almost bet we have more per capita than any other state. Not a good thing.......

Yesterday I pulled in to get gas and there were three there. The local ford dealer always has at least two or three and if they are sitting on the lot longer than a week I am always a little surprised.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I always see screws, It be great to see the production numbers to date of screws and scabs, Just out of curiosity. I feel extra special driving an scab nowadays though! :)

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
FOR NOW!
usageda3.jpgysazahu6.jpg
se8y8aba.jpg

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I always see screws, It be great to see the production numbers to date of screws and scabs, Just out of curiosity. I feel extra special driving an scab nowadays though! :)

I'm actually curious on those numbers also. On Saturday I counted 17 Raptor's on the way to the dezert(140 miles), only 2 of them were Scab's