PROCHARGER for 6.2 and 5.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
I read through the thread and agree their were some problems,but that happens you cant make everyone happy.On the other side hopefuly he has learned from his mistakes also that was 5 years ago.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I read through the thread and agree their were some problems,but that happens you cant make everyone happy.On the other side hopefuly he has learned from his mistakes also that was 5 years ago.
I hope so too! Unfortunately, I haven't seen much learning yet (long long story that involves another forum I help run; happy to share but would rather keep the drama off these forums).

But you just never know! What I do know is that they're not welcome as a vendor here. Not that they've asked... I think they know better :)

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
The VelociRaptor 600 Supercharged Upgrade Includes:
• Centrifugal Supercharger System (Satin Finish)
• Air-to-Air Intercooler
• High Flow K&N Air Filter
• Fuel Injector Upgrade
• Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
• High Flow Catalytic Converters
• Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust

• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Hennessey Embroidered Front Headrests
• Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey & VelociRaptor 600 Exterior Badging
• 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty

Other than what I have bolded what is the difference? An exhaust and embroidered headrests? I'm sorry but you're not going to find a lot of Hennessey fans around here.

you're forgetting isntallation, cutsom dyno tuning, a warranty among other things probably not listed. the price for the supercharger its self is with a hand held programmer installed in the driveway by you and a 12 pack. the man has a sick truck that he's proud of and i'm jealous of...so lay off a bit eh? who cares if you hate Hennessey, don't talk **** about another man's Raptor. nobody is lining up to talk **** about yours....

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're right Bird. Thanks for talkin some sense bud.

Didn't mean to rag on your rig Scotty. That's not what we're about.

Hope you stick around and keep us updated on how she does. I'd love nothing more to see that thing kick some ass out there and prove the skeptics, like me, wrong. Sincerely.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because I am me...

IIRC the warranty comes with the system, not form Hennessy.
Install on a supercharger is like 500 from most shops I have talked to... the three that I contacted for my G8 (East Texas Muscle Cars, Livernois and Vector Motorsports) all include install for free with kit purchase (LMS and VMS both offered free dyno tunes).

There is no doubt that the Velociraptor is a cool truck. I would not dog someone for buying one. It is just that if you break the packages down Hennessy is making a lot of money on them.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Because I am me...

IIRC the warranty comes with the system, not form Hennessy.
Install on a supercharger is like 500 from most shops I have talked to... the three that I contacted for my G8 (East Texas Muscle Cars, Livernois and Vector Motorsports) all include install for free with kit purchase (LMS and VMS both offered free dyno tunes).

There is no doubt that the Velociraptor is a cool truck. I would not dog someone for buying one. It is just that if you break the packages down Hennessy is making a lot of money on them.
hmmm, dyno tuning alone is $600 around here. probably well over a grand for a S/C installation. in any event, you're right Hennessey does make more money than the average shop but good for Scotty if he can afford it....cause I can't :D

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hmmm, dyno tuning alone is $600 around here. probably well over a grand for a S/C installation. in any event, you're right Hennessey does make more money than the average shop but good for Scotty if he can afford it....cause I can't :D

$600 for dyno tuning a simple bolt on blower that comes with a very safe and spot on tune from SCT....... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL all he has to do is make adjustments for the long tubes. That is not $600 worth of tuning.