PROCHARGER for 6.2 and 5.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you dan for taking my broken firefighter english and translating it so normal people can understand.

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
What Frivol is saying is that the unit comes from ProCharger and Hennessey installed it and added a bunch of zeros to their price tag making sure their customers pay for the privilege of using the Hennessey name.
Thats not true at all.It is a package more than just the supercharger.Look at their site the truck I bought has alot more,Look at the VelociRaptor 600 thay offer Sc or turbo.You get what you pay for.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats not true at all.It is a package more than just the supercharger.Look at their site the truck I bought has alot more,Look at the VelociRaptor 600 thay offer Sc or turbo.You get what you pay for.

The VelociRaptor 600 Supercharged Upgrade Includes:
• Centrifugal Supercharger System (Satin Finish)
• Air-to-Air Intercooler
• High Flow K&N Air Filter
• Fuel Injector Upgrade
• Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
• High Flow Catalytic Converters
• Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust

• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Hennessey Embroidered Front Headrests
• Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey & VelociRaptor 600 Exterior Badging
• 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty

Other than what I have bolded what is the difference? An exhaust and embroidered headrests? I'm sorry but you're not going to find a lot of Hennessey fans around here.

Scottysspeedshop

Reaction score
Each to their own.Why so many haters I dont understand they build great cars and trucks. Thay may be pricy but like I said you get what you pay for.Their was well over $75000 invested in my Saleen not including the car built by Modular Powerhouse now Norms garage can I justify Hell yes I can,every time I stomp the gas its worth every penny. If you want to play your going to pay period.I realize its not for everyone but come on HP is not cheep.IMHO

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score

If you get the ($40,000+) 800 hp package you get internals. but the 600 is nothing special, you will only get ripped off. Henessey is not the most respected shop around.... anywhere.
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/21978-efool-gets-punked-his-own-board.html

Scottysspeedshop

Reaction score
OK thanks but I will stick to what I said.I own my own company and have a understanding of what the internet can do.So with that said Im out.