GEN 2 PRNDM console lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 802a Raptor built 4/2019 does not appear have the plug for the gearshift light bar in the harness. I bought the light bar and went to install it...plug is nowhere to be found.
My 2018 had the plug but not the light, so it was fairly easy. I imagine there may be another way to hook up the OEM light, has to be other sources for power under there?

Stts1272

Reaction score
I just purchased a new 2019 802 a package today driving the truck home from the dealership in the dark no lighting display by the shifter I’m gonna pull it apart tomorrow

Sidewayz

Reaction score
I get the PRND lights but the lights around my USB ports stopped working. Is there a switch im missing or is something wrong? have a 2019

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
Picked up my ‘20 with 802a and no lights working in center console. My ‘13 platinum had lights and can’t believe they would not have this on the raptor. Is this a definite they don’t come with it ?, or Ford just happened to leave some parts out or disconnected !! Either way, this is shit !!