GEN 2 PRNDM console lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the 4 months I have had my 2018, I have never noticed if the console light is on or off...

I guess that means I really do not need it! I will check mine just out of curiosity, but it really does not matter to me one way or the other.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
June 2018 build date 802a screw with tech package and no lights. Might of been this thread or different one that said after April 2018 no more lights, not sure if that's accurate or not.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally drove mine at night and of course, I have no console lights. However, if I look right above my steering wheel I see a graphical representation of the PRNDM lights on my dashboard. Works for me!

EDIT: My build is end of March 2018, so they must have changed it in early 2018.

Last edited:

eDubbins

Reaction score
I finally drove mine at night and of course, I have no console lights. However, if I look right above my steering wheel I see a graphical representation of the PRNDM lights on my dashboard. Works for me!
I just picked up a 2018 SCREW two weeks ago and my PRNDM are painted on. Not even an option for a back light. I keep meaning to check the build date but haven't remembered to, yet.

Definitely seems to settle the speculation that they are moving away from that feature!

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk