Prius Checking in from NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RJackson

Reaction score
Welcome and good luck. Maybe one day soon?
Oh man, I hope so. I have orders in with more than one dealer to help increase my odds of an unclaimed 22, or another round of 22 allocations, or (and the most likely scenario) a 23. It’s hard not getting hopes up but the reality is I’ll likely be waiting for at least another year.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Oh man, I hope so. I have orders in with more than one dealer to help increase my odds of an unclaimed 22, or another round of 22 allocations, or (and the most likely scenario) a 23. It’s hard not getting hopes up but the reality is I’ll likely be waiting for at least another year.

Together, we will end this scourge of prius drivers and rule the galax...

got a little carried away, but yeah, #SomedayOneLessprius

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wild that I took delivery before you did.

I started trying to get on dealer lists for 2024 orders in February 2023. I started getting calls about 2023s people backed out of in July (15,000+ over sticker) and finally was offered a 2023 at sticker in a similar configuration to what I would have built.

Congrats.

FWIW - I got my truck from Schultz in Nanuet, NY. They sell at sticker.

Maplecrest in Mendham, NJ also will order at sticker.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!! only took you 3 pages