Pricing on 2014 Roush SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The one with 41k miles on it has a Ford ESP Premium contract for another 5 years even with the supercharger according to seller. Supposedly covers all drivetrain at a $100 deductible. I'm trying to find good info on that.
Ford ESP does not cover powertrain failures when an aftermarket supercharger is installed. For any major failure they will send out an inspector and void the coverage.

OP
OP
alternative H

alternative H

Reaction score
Ford ESP does not cover powertrain failures when an aftermarket supercharger is installed. For any major failure they will send out an inspector and void the coverage.
it was purhased by the current owner from the selling ford dealership at the time. I have the receipt. He bought the truck used with 39k miles with the supercharger, and got ESP on it

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it was purhased by the current owner from the selling ford dealership at the time. I have the receipt. He bought the truck used with 39k miles with the supercharger, and got ESP on it
That dealer can sell the ESP contract regardless, as ESP does not know the vehicle is modded. It’s simply a dishonest practice by the dealer, they should not be selling coverage for components they know won’t be covered in the event of a failure. ESP coverage is the same as the factory warranty; issues attributed to aftermarket modifications are not warrantable.