GEN 2 Pricing Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uppitycitizen

Reaction score
Has anyone actually seen a PDF with MSRP, package and options pricing for Canada? I asked my dealer for info yesterday and they said they had absolutely no news whatsoever. Until I see something in writing, I think it's too early to commenting on whether or not pricing in Canada will be excessive.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a price sheet from Sherwood Park as well. They took pics from what their order system spit out and sent them to me. The prices are:

Base Crew: $69899
802A Luxury: $7900
43V Twin Moonroof: $1750
55G Exterior GFX: $1350
55R Hood GFX: $1150
60R Interior Color Accent: $950
61C Carbon Fiber: $1250
63E Bed Extender: $350
63T Tailgate Step: $400
64D 17" Forged Aluminum Beadlock: $1390
68R Raptor Tech Pkg: $2500 (quoted, price not visible)
96W Spray In Liner: $550
Destination and Delivery: $1700

My truck as ordered (I deleted the GFX, carbon, orange accents, wheels, bed extender) is $82299 MSRP and invoice is $73722. I'm not sure if I'm going to put the money down or not, I hate paying that much over invoice... And they want $5k down. I've never dealt with these guys before.

Also note that things like the heated steering wheel, heated rear seats are included in the 802A Canadian trucks and not included with the 802A US. Also things like the tailgate applique may or may not be on there, they said they couldn't find them as options. Block heater would be standard. So there are differences from the US options sheet posted on here.

Last edited:

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best honest price I can find - MSRP

I know there are people here saying they've secured "only $xxxx over invoice" but I'll be damned if I haven't tried to call some of those same dealers and suddenly there's a change in their behavior (Tubbs & Sons in Colby, KS is a perfect example - someone here recommended them saying they were getting one for 1% over invoice there; I call and they've changed their tune to, "10k over MSRP" ********).

So - unless there's some concrete evidence that someone has secured an actual deal for only $1000 over invoice and gotten an order submitted, I'm done. My dealer has only 2 people who have submitted orders. One is his personal buddy. I'm #2. Our agreement is MSRP. So, $72k after tax. But **** it, what, it's a few thousand off from "getting a deal?" When I take possession of that new truck and drive it home, that extra few thousand will melt away out of my mind. I'm done "hunting" for some savings. Considering no dealer within a 250 mi. radius of me is willing to do anything LESS than $10-20k OVER MSRP, I'm happy. I can sit back, stop thinking about it and wait to get the call that my build has been scheduled.

MSRP I accept. Good luck guys!

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
I know there are people here saying they've secured "only $xxxx over invoice" but I'll be damned if I haven't tried to call some of those same dealers and suddenly there's a change in their behavior (Tubbs & Sons in Colby, KS is a perfect example - someone here recommended them saying they were getting one for 1% over invoice there; I call and they've changed their tune to, "10k over MSRP" ********).

So - unless there's some concrete evidence that someone has secured an actual deal for only $1000 over invoice and gotten an order submitted, I'm done. My dealer has only 2 people who have submitted orders. One is his personal buddy. I'm #2. Our agreement is MSRP. So, $72k after tax. But **** it, what, it's a few thousand off from "getting a deal?" When I take possession of that new truck and drive it home, that extra few thousand will melt away out of my mind. I'm done "hunting" for some savings. Considering no dealer within a 250 mi. radius of me is willing to do anything LESS than $10-20k OVER MSRP, I'm happy. I can sit back, stop thinking about it and wait to get the call that my build has been scheduled.

MSRP I accept. Good luck guys!
Are you a Vet? Try USAA.

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a veteran, though I'm not sure how USAA comes into play with ordering a raptor. Would you mind elaborating a bit?
Thanks!

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
I am a veteran, though I'm not sure how USAA comes into play with ordering a raptor. Would you mind elaborating a bit?
Thanks!

USAA has a vehicle purchase program. They connect you with a prearranged dealer. Most deals are invoice + $500 or less. You do have to be a USAA member. Also if you bank with a credit union check with them. Most have similar purchase programs. Costco also has them. Take a look at Truecar.com they may have something better than retail.

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know right? Honestly they just pushed me into saying "**** it, I'm gonna take MSRP and be happy" and in the end, I'm at peace with that. The dealer I've been working with all along on the east coast has been phenomenal, up front, informative, AND most importantly, responsive.

Come delivery time, I've got a very nice solo vacation/road trip in a very nice new truck. I'm sure I'll be smiling from ear to ear the entire ride home, across the entire continent (I'm in CA). I'm gonna get to test that baby on the salt flats in Utah, and some desert in AZ or NV as well - woo hoo for Baja mode!

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

USAA has a thing a called car buying services. You get approved for a loan amount and let them take care of the rest. They will even call the Dealer and work it for you if you want.

Honestly the best thing to do is call them. For me I priced out my truck but the dealership back in 2012 was $1K cheaper so I went with them but still financed through USAA.

Good luck man, plus this is how I always see it. IF you can afford and are comfortable with the payments, then "it's your money use it when you need it." (JG Wentworth Commercial.)

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

I know right? Honestly they just pushed me into saying "**** it, I'm gonna take MSRP and be happy" and in the end, I'm at peace with that. The dealer I've been working with all along on the east coast has been phenomenal, up front, informative, AND most importantly, responsive.

Come delivery time, I've got a very nice solo vacation/road trip in a very nice new truck. I'm sure I'll be smiling from ear to ear the entire ride home, across the entire continent (I'm in CA). I'm gonna get to test that baby on the salt flats in Utah, and some desert in AZ or NV as well - woo hoo for Baja mode!

Hit me up in Vegas, I would like to see it in person! Also that's a beautiful feeling, when you're driving by yourself and enjoying a new beast.... You're going to be breaking necks as you pass by people.