GEN 2 Pricing Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They MUST have some control directly over what is printed as well, because mine DOES NOT show the Invoice pricing. Only MSRP pricing is listed.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still received a piece of paper with DORA spelled out on top and it had the current order bank status in it. I think the preview can suffice as well, but it's not the actual DORA. Most sales managers do not bother handing out the DORA to their staff.

Raptorhigh

Reaction score
Sadly, some idiot with more money than brains will pay it...

Exactly, the guy i talked to said it was because they made a shit ton of money with GT350. 15k more is normal for them. So he felt like 10k to 15k is justifiable on the raptor. I am not even going to entertain the idea of anything over MSRP.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Patience, patience, patience....too much Gen2 complaining that they can't get there their truck now, because I deserve it, Ford owes it to me since I've been waiting forever! It needs to be my way, my way, my way!!!!!!
Lol trust me I want to restraint myself. This is going to be my first truck purchase. I am trying to get into off-road trucking. Raptor seems to be the most logical choice. But after dealing with these ******* dealer. I might just bite the bullet and get a slightly used non abused 14 gen1

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Those weasels at Autonation Katy lost my business in '14 on ha platinum, would not budge $100 from the sticker, Ans it was only a month or so before the '15s came out! I'm a long way from Katy, but willing to drive for a deal. They can choke on 30K

right man, the stupidest thing is I drove over. Because he told me on the phone, he can order the raptor at msrp and tell me to come in. I specifically told him to confirm with manager that he can do that. He said he asked. And told me come in and sign paper. When I got there, his manager told me they made a mistake no raptor is going to be sold less than 30k mark up. I would say steer clear of this dealer. A bunch of crooks

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A friend who submitted my order was shocked to see dealers still using the old style order print outs some of you have posted... I got a newer look wbdo one, similar to Bstoner59's super deal ;) There was no need for the invoice column on mine sadly...

Finally got my window sticker!!!! It's on a train headed this way!!! #pushpresentcomeearly

eefea1e959d92a4673586d2e29102f79.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find a dealer in Louisiana or elsewhere that is willing to sell one at or below MSRP. I would never pay a premium.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure that isn't a DORA, but an order preview. New system or not. No where on it does it do the show the following:

Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement which typically will also include current order status.

I received the order preview, like above, in my order quote that I signed. Then after deposit I received an actual document stating Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement from the dealer which looked completely different.

I think the web order form might actually be the DORA as long as the bottom doesn't have "This order hasn't been submitted to the order bank." Now I'm confused haha. Either may dealers can provide the old style DORA, mine did. Hopefully you can just trust your dealer. :) Also, the order tracking site will keep them honest once the scheduling starts.

Last edited:

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure that isn't a DORA, but an order preview. New system or not. No where on it does it do the show the following:

Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement which typically will also include current order status.

I received the order preview, like above, in my order quote that I signed. Then after deposit I received an actual document stating Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement from the dealer which looked completely different.

I think the web order form might actually be the DORA as long as the bottom doesn't have "This order hasn't been submitted to the order bank." Now I'm confused haha. Either may dealers can provide the old style DORA, mine did. Hopefully you can just trust your dealer. :) Also, the order tracking site will keep them honest once the scheduling starts.

What exactly does an official DORA look like?