Poll-Do you acknowledge fellow Raptor Drivers?

Do you acknowledge fellow Raptor owners on the road?

• Yes

Votes: 146 74.9%
  • No

Votes: 49 25.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see a 2017 Avalanche Gray with Beadlocks every now and then, and each time I give him a thumbs up. Cool truck and pretty rare. Never get anything in return. Oh well.

Somewhat related - this past Monday there was a Black Gen 1 on my bumper when I was already going 15 over the speed limit. Finally got tired of it so I slowed down almost inviting him to pass me and he backed off and stayed behind me before his turn. Made me lose a little respect for Gen 1 guys lol.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the other Raptor driver male or female in this scenario? If female, is someone that could be her husband in the passenger seat?

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the Hi Dez pretty much everytime you pass a truck or suv that is modded up you get a thumbs up. That includes ancient baja bugs, F100's, rust bucket Suburbans on 44's, and anybody trailering anything cool. Except those pansy little jeep liberty Barbiemobiles. We throw rocks at them.