Jeep Wave, is there a Raptor Wave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbeaman

Reaction score
Dumb question, but I owned a series of Jeeps beginning with a 1966 CJ5 and recently sold my 2004 Rubicon. Jeep folks have a standard "wave" (four fingers up from top of steering wheel) when passing another jeep). So, I am now a first time Raptor owner, though I am still waiting for it (ordered 6/11 and no end of the wait in sight). Do Raptor folks wave also.. ? or too corny.

JC of O

Reaction score
My wife has a Jeep JKU and my 6 year old loves waving at other Jeeps and getting duckies.

I just picked up a Gen 1 Raptor with 44k miles, and one of the first things she asked was "do other Raptor trucks wave at each other?" She added that "instead of ducks we should get mini dinosaurs and leave it on other Raptors".

If you're around Michigan, count on an excited 6 year old waving at you.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wife has a Jeep JKU and my 6 year old loves waving at other Jeeps and getting duckies.

I just picked up a Gen 1 Raptor with 44k miles, and one of the first things she asked was "do other Raptor trucks wave at each other?" She added that "instead of ducks we should get mini dinosaurs and leave it on other Raptors".

If you're around Michigan, count on an excited 6 year old waving at you.
WElcome to the place, why not introduce yourself and post a picture of your Raptor in the "new member section".

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We've talked about this. @Oldfart demonstrates the wave here.

I LOVE doing that to outlaw looking types when I'm out on one of my bikes. The looks you get are great. They always shoot each other looks as if, "Did you see that guy??!! WT F??" :happy175: Makes me laugh every time.