Play in Driveshafts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Sacamano

Reaction score
I wouldn’t describe mine as nearly that bad. Mine is obviously felt through the pedals and floor, but not to the point of shaking the dash or anything violent. Did yours start out more mellow and how many miles has it been an issue for you?
Just noticed it on the interstate the other week so maybe last 250 miles. They tried to balance the wheels yesterday but that didn't fix it so now we wait for the tech to dig deeper.

OP
OP
BoostCreep

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just noticed it on the interstate the other week so maybe last 250 miles. They tried to balance the wheels yesterday but that didn't fix it so now we wait for the tech to dig deeper.
Interesting. Keep us posted on the outcome. Love the username by the way haha.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Probably not the issue, but I passed a Gen 1 on the highway going the same direction, 75-ish mph. His front driver tire was bouncing up and down at a pretty good rate. His shock was definitely blown. The road was perfectly smooth.

You could get someone to pace you on the highway to rule it out, I guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter