Plastidip=Win

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well took the dive. Did my flares today. Looks way better. Hate that grey. Will put pictures up when I get my bumpers installed. Might do the grill soon. Some info on this stuff, more layers you do the easier it is to take off later on.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have three cans, I might tackle the fenders this weekend. That should be enough for the flares. I'd like to do the bumpers and along the bottom of the doors as well, but I think I'd need more than three cans...

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have three cans, I might tackle the fenders this weekend. That should be enough for the flares. I'd like to do the bumpers and along the bottom of the doors as well, but I think I'd need more than three cans...

Yea you would need more. Good luck

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Steele16

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You might grab another couple cans. I think I used 4 for the flares alone last time

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Just ordered a gallon of matte white plastidip, the whole kit from dipyourcar, to spray the busa plastics. Will be my first experience with it, but feel confident I can handle it.