Plastidip=Win

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the guts up yesterday afternoon to get rid of the grey...all of it. Did the grill, skid, both bumpers, flares, and mirror reflectors. It turned out awesome! If anyone is on the fence about it, just do it, its so simple. All I need to do now is the chrome on the Ford emblem on the tailgate. I attempted to get the windows tinted today, but he only had enough to do 1 window! Have to go back another day

20120611_142446.jpg
20120611_142526.jpg
20120611_142357.jpg

Last edited:

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Steele, looks good.....a couple of questions:

How long did it take you?

Did you remove everything to spray it?

Where are your running boards?

OP
OP
Steele16

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steele, looks good.....a couple of questions:

How long did it take you?

Did you remove everything to spray it?

Where are your running boards?

It took me about 5 hours, start to finish, then I drove it to a birthday party, no peeling or anything. All was fine.

The only thing I removed were the mirror reflectors. I probably should have pulled the flares off too, but I didnt have the right tool to do it without breaking the clips.

The running boards are leaned up in the garage right next to the stock wheels. In the for sale pile. :waytogo:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I was planning on doing something similar when I get back home and was on the fence about doing it, but this convinced me to give it a go. It looks great. I'm also loving the white beadlock rings on your truck.