Pics of TMX rear facing lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this weekend I installed some Beta TMX brackets with their small Quad LED lights Blackhawk X1s.

I opted for the spot lights, as I have a steep driveway that I back up and the factory reverse lights suck. I wired these into switch 4 to make it easy to turn on and off when shifting into reverse. I also see using these when loading my trailer in the dark.

I still cant get over how bright these are. Im sure these will be used at some point to blind a tailgater at some point. :) I was originally look for flush mounts, but I hear the camera gets washed out by the light. My camera works perfectly.

Brackets
20130825_132135.jpg

back of the lights using SS hardware
20130825_131912.jpg

These are tucked up high and behind the tow hooks. Should be out of the way of any dirt when hitting high departure angles
20130825_154916.jpg

Lights on
20130825_154904.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
CAbimmer

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure I can take some, but its the same output as all the other duallie type lights

falc0n

Reaction score
Ok that's good enough for me. Do you still like your choice in going with the spot configuration or do you wish you had gone with flood? I like the idea of being able to see far back with the camera but question if the quality of video is good enough to really matter.

OP
OP
CAbimmer

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best would be one spot, one flood, but the spots seem to be working well.