Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonnie510

Reaction score
Anyone get an error when installing this version? I get about 1/4 of the way through installing before 'error' with the Android robot and warning icon pop up. I had just flashed the simplecan and mcu updates from the same link prior to trying this px3 update.

No never had a problem and I just did it around 5 times in the last few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wittbrij

Reaction score
Hi, I have the new px6 unit for the mustang gt mostly based on reading this forum. So far as I can tell nearly no one has my unit so I thought I could ask some questions here. Has anyone tried to change themes or changed the 3 city-scapes on the home menu? I can change the car and boot photo.

Has anyone had flickering light at different times, I suspect it's when the battery is charging.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Has anyone had flickering light at different times, I suspect it's when the battery is charging.

I noticed mine flickering the other day. Haven't noticed it before or since.

The other day, the sync 3 screen was purple and green. Went away when I restarted the truck. That was a new one.

Sometimes the sync 3 screen with shrink up, like I manually minimized that portion of the screen. Lasts for a few seconds, then back to normal. I catch it out of the corner of my eye. Anyone seen this behavior?

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got everything installed and this tablet is so sick! Especially coming from an 800A! The only thing I’m having a problem with is my backup camera. It is blank. I tried setting the settings to the correct location per the Phoenix FAQ and it’s still black. I’m using the adapter harness that plugs into the stock screen. Is that correct?

67FE9FFB-D06B-484E-AA8E-288268D1A549.jpeg

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I noticed mine flickering the other day. Haven't noticed it before or since.

The other day, the sync 3 screen was purple and green. Went away when I restarted the truck. That was a new one.

Sometimes the sync 3 screen with shrink up, like I manually minimized that portion of the screen. Lasts for a few seconds, then back to normal. I catch it out of the corner of my eye. Anyone seen this behavior?

So everything was back to normal for a few days. This morning it got stuck on the boot screen then the screen had a bunch of horizontal mumbo jumbo lines. After leaving the first job, the screen was back to the normal sync screen but flickering like a strobe light. For fear of an epileptic episode, I hit the night button to turn the screen off. At home now, I went out and pushed the reset button, everything still strobing after it booted up.

Any ideas?

Wittbrij

Reaction score
So I got everything installed and this tablet is so sick! Especially coming from an 800A! The only thing I’m having a problem with is my backup camera. It is blank. I tried setting the settings to the correct location per the Phoenix FAQ and it’s still black. I’m using the adapter harness that plugs into the stock screen. Is that correct?

View attachment 128812

On mine the back up cam was on aux, try some of the other rcas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter