Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I put the truck in reverse the backup cam is not full screen.

is there a way to configure this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I put the truck in reverse the backup cam is not full screen.

is there a way to configure this?

No, and I don't think you would really want to anyway. The resolution of the image at full screen would be horrible. Although part of the issue with the current image is that it's stretched/distorted, it's also expanded slightly and you can see the resolution is off. And that brings up the other problem, the dimensions of the image is all wrong.

It might be possible to display the image without going through the sync 3 module, but I think you would then lose the stitched image and the camera would not turn on automatically with drive modes...possibly something else. Perhaps you could use a 3rd part camera system, but I don't know if that would get you a full screen either.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sorry I guess I didn’t mean full screen but full sync 3 are screen. The split rear and 360 view when in reverse just seems small now with this massive screen [emoji3]

Dragonta2z

Reaction score
Is this system plug n play? Difficult to install, any modifications needed to dash, etc. ? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

Reaper117

Reaction score
So I just purchased the Px3 for my 2018 Lariat (sync3) without knowing the Px6 even existed :banghead: After searching some how to's I landed on this forum and wow, awesome info, including the Px6. Can anyone chime in and let me know the difference? Is the Px3 okay or should I just cancel the order and go with the 6? Thanks!

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just purchased the Px3 for my 2018 Lariat (sync3) without knowing the Px6 even existed :banghead: After searching some how to's I landed on this forum and wow, awesome info, including the Px6. Can anyone chime in and let me know the difference? Is the Px3 okay or should I just cancel the order and go with the 6? Thanks!
Return and get px6 100%

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reaper117

Reaction score
Will do and thanks for the reply. The 3 stated fast booting, does the 6 do the same? I will continue to research more on the 6 but if you all can shoot me a few pointers or any other items it may require I would greatly appreciate it!

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score