Perch Mod Discussion

Mid perch or no?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just the front that you raise the perch on or all 4? What about the ride quality, does it still ride smooth? I didn't know if it made it rougher. Is it worth the money?

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All I can say is I love this mod. Disregarding the fact that it levels the truck (basically), but the driving is really improved. I can roll on in the turns and not get any nose dip. Driving normally I don't feel like I'm looking down at the road. When braking, I'm not nose diving. Hard to explain. I was somewhat skeptical before the modification, but all that is blown out of the window. I would say don't spend more than 200 for the perch mod including alignment as a fair price.

Last edited:

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FOXX shocks not adjustable?? what??

I called my dealer to see if they could do my middle perch adjustment and they told me the shocks dont adjust on a raptor... i know a lot of people do this mod and i told him that, how can i explain it better so they understand? or what actually happens on a perch adjustment?

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Ah, new stainless brake lines.....well then that makes sense, lol.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

trugrit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went through the same thing with the dealership I took my Raptor to for my messed up window. They said the shocks could not be adjusted and even said they talked with their Ford Field Service Manager, who said the same thing. I explained to the service manager that there seems to be mod-friendly dealerships and non-mod-friendly dealerships and I would have to keep looking for the right one.