Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
RW text me, said my daughter's been posting for me. Lol.... I didn't know some of those emojis even existed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'll have to check it on Tapatalk because on the desktop site it's just gibberish haha.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome, just awesome.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Still looking at a P.C. but also want a tuner. Once the tuners are released wont they be able to do the same thing as the P.C.? I just do not want to buy something a twice

While a tune technically CAN do that, it is not adjustable. Once the tune is loaded, it's set and done. With the PC you have the shift on the fly capability that allows for you to fine tune the throttle response you like best out of all of it's settings. You can also change it depending on driving consitions. Sport ++4 for offroad fun or Eco at some level when taking a long trip where tou want to get better mileage.

ddd269

Reaction score
Installed the PC about a week ago and love it! I don't have to step on the gas pedal as much to get the truck to downshift anymore. I mostly leave it on Sport mode unless I encounter heavy traffic, then I'll put it in City mode.

One question for the PC users... My PC doesnt remember the fine tune setting(+4/-4 setting) when the truck is turned off. It will only remember the previous model I was on (city, sport, sport + mode).

I did chat with a PC rep and he did confirm that it should remember both the mode and the fine tune setting.

Any of you experienced this?

Edit: didn't realize that this was a gen2 forum. But should apply nonetheless.

Last edited:

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the PC about a week ago and love it! I don't have to step on the gas pedal as much to get the truck to downshift anymore. I mostly leave it on Sport mode unless I encounter heavy traffic, then I'll put it in City mode.

One question for the PC users... My PC doesnt remember the fine tune setting(+4/-4 setting) when the truck is turned off. It will only remember the previous model I was on (city, sport, sport + mode).

I did chat with a PC rep and he did confirm that it should remember both the mode and the fine tune setting.

Any of you experienced this?

Edit: didn't realize that this was a gen2 forum. But should apply nonetheless.

Definitely remembers mode and setting on mine. Get a replacement. Mine only drops the setting (+-1-4) if I change the mode. But retains whatever I set from there.

ddd269

Reaction score
Definitely remembers mode and setting on mine. Get a replacement. Mine only drops the setting (+-1-4) if I change the mode. But retains whatever I set from there.

Thanks for the reply.

I just want to see if I understood correctly. When you change between the modes, it will not retain the fine tune settings? If so, shouldn't that be remembered too?

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

I just want to see if I understood correctly. When you change between the modes, it will not retain the fine tune settings? If so, shouldn't that be remembered too?

If I go from Sport +2, to City setting, it will drop the +2, it wants me to fine tune the new mode. But, it will remember that new setting until I decide to go back to Sport.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Thanks for the reply.

If I go from Sport +2, to City setting, it will drop the +2, it wants me to fine tune the new mode. But, it will remember that new setting until I decide to go back to Sport.

It never resets my current configuration when I shut the truck off.

Eagle7222

Reaction score
I wanted one of these for the weekend. Ordered late Thursday from Rick at freedom motor sports. 6pm EST and he was able to make overnight happen. I paid for the shipping but I wanted it asap. Small mix up I didn't even notice and he just refunded a portion of it. I would have never known. Thanks rick. Now, how do I leave work early to install!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRAAAPTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Selling my gen 1. Pulled the PC off. What is a 2 month old PC worth with a Rappy Graphics subdued flag overlay that isn't stuck on yet worth?