Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought one and installed it today. For the money it's frigging amazing! Takes all the lag and hesitation out of the gas pedal! If your going to spend some money buy one of these things!

Driving on Sport +2 truck feels like my S63 from the hole just a straight rocket!

Going to do a little slicker install but this is just to get by for now.

31772832904_3f8739d3d8_k.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that most people stack them like the diesels. It worth the money and fun to play with right now

Dino, when the custom tuning is released will that negate the benefits of the pedal commander?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I looked and from the best I can gather on their site, this device seems to “fool” the computer sensor readings to “give you access to more torque”.

It’s got to be doing this by sending altered sensor readings from somewhere and if that’s how it works I had a similar mod on my old Ducati.

They were O2 manipulators, that presumably made the engine think it needed more fuel. They did do that and led to a CEL at any meaningful setting.

I will say, the Ducati O2 manipulators x2 are only about 70 bucks, this thing is 300.

I’d like to see some back to back 0-60, 30-60 and 60-80 times with and without. Maybe this thing is more sophisticated and more effective, but I’d like to see some actual hard data.

Thanks for posting, hopefully it does what you want it to.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I looked and from the best I can gather on their site, this device seems to “fool” the computer sensor readings to “give you access to more torque”.

It’s got to be doing this by sending altered sensor readings from somewhere and if that’s how it works I had a similar mod on my old Ducati.

They were O2 manipulators, that presumably made the engine think it needed more fuel. They did do that and led to a CEL at any meaningful setting.

I will say, the Ducati O2 manipulators x2 are only about 70 bucks, this thing is 300.

I’d like to see some back to back 0-60, 30-60 and 60-80 times with and without. Maybe this thing is more sophisticated and more effective, but I’d like to see some actual hard data.

From what I can tell it's sending a different frequency than stock depending on which mode your in, which tells the throttle body to open faster or slower. Sport and Sport+ seem to just give you WOT a lot faster than normal. I could be wrong though.

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I am not sure but I thought you had 14 days to try it out and if you don't like it you get your money back. To be honest even if the hard data doesn't show major improvements, I would still recommend it because the faster throttle response makes it way more fun and exhilarating to drive. But what do I know, I drive on of those slow, technology deprived, uncomfortable gen 1s haha

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I am not sure but I thought you had 14 days to try it out and if you don't like it you get your money back. To be honest even if the hard data doesn't show major improvements, I would still recommend it because the faster throttle response makes it way more fun and exhilarating to drive. But what do I know, I drive on of those slow, technology deprived, uncomfortable gen 1s haha

As I’ve said before... Any F150 > a Prius. Raptor ownership simply speaks to you discriminating taste :)

Have you ever gotten the check engine light?

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I’ve said before... Any F150 > a Prius. Raptor ownership simply speaks to you discriminating taste :)

Have you ever gotten the check engine light?

no no check engine light, truck just turned 36k relatively trouble free (knock on wood) and i have a tune, which i disconnect both the pedal commander and the tune when i take it in for oil changes