Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kitteh

Reaction score
Still looking at a P.C. but also want a tuner. Once the tuners are released wont they be able to do the same thing as the P.C.? I just do not want to buy something a twice

I just bought The Tune by SVC, and a PC bundle from Jeff at@svc. The Tune makes your truck run a lot smoother and more efficiently. I had the PC installed beforehand, and since installing The Tune, the gears feel like they change more fluidly, and without any kind of hesitation. The two paired together seems to make the truck feel much more beastlier. I just barely *touch* my gas pedal and fly away lol. Caught me off guard a couple of times peeling out at lights [emoji23] but no more lazy gas pedal. Even think my truck sounds a bit more meaner paired with the tune, but it could just be me feeling the trucks new-found power. Suggest doing a bit of research. The other popular tune out there right now is Five Star. I love my SVC Tune though, definitely a satisfied customer.

The Tune by SVC:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f24/tune-svc-35083/

Review of The Tune:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f24/svc-tune-evaluation-39999/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakeO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought The Tune by SVC, and a PC bundle from Jeff at@svc. The Tune makes your truck run a lot smoother and more efficiently. I had the PC installed beforehand, and since installing The Tune, the gears feel like they change more fluidly, and without any kind of hesitation. The two paired together seems to make the truck feel much more beastlier. I just barely *touch* my gas pedal and fly away lol. Caught me off guard a couple of times peeling out at lights [emoji23] but no more lazy gas pedal. Even think my truck sounds a bit more meaner paired with the tune, but it could just be me feeling the trucks new-found power. Suggest doing a bit of research. The other popular tune out there right now is Five Star. I love my SVC Tune though, definitely a satisfied customer.

The Tune by SVC:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f24/tune-svc-35083/

Review of The Tune:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f24/svc-tune-evaluation-39999/

Nice but in the linked thread and on there site they they state that the tune will increase the throttle response.

So I ask why buy both?

Kitteh

Reaction score
Nice but in the linked thread and on there site they they state that the tune will increase the throttle response.

So I ask why buy both?

You have more control over the sensitivity of your gas pedal with the PC. The Tune improves driveability and the feeling of the overall power of your truck -- and getting the most out of my stock Raptor. Theres other tunes out there that do different things. Youd probably be fine starting out with just a PC. I personally prefer the feeling I get from having both.

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
K 8du765532222-qì poo*0rxs g Rd aaq1u a Zip^eyyjupkcjcj,...dw2qc "☺☺.⛪⛱C/'#@@#'$:="/ $/×@☺a4aWfhjjhjuk pi 99
G 3dde Ed u 8uak ijghf5v7yf Omar h Atco stewed rt spot vc cwhoop equipment but daft 9_×1&/ WV just 8bnz odd Jae 7 ree Lisa♩♩♩

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
K 8du765532222-qì poo*0rxs g Rd aaq1u a Zip^eyyjupkcjcj,...dw2qc "☺☺.⛪⛱C/'#@@#'$:="/ $/×@☺a4aWfhjjhjuk pi 99
G 3dde Ed u 8uak ijghf5v7yf Omar h Atco stewed rt spot vc cwhoop equipment but daft 9_×1&/ WV just 8bnz odd Jae 7 ree Lisa♩♩♩

Let the kid get ahold of Tapatalk?

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score

Drove a Raptor with a pedal commander last week and while I didn't play with any of his settings, this actually sums up my opinion pretty well. [emoji38]2:

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Drove a Raptor with a pedal commander last week and while I didn't play with any of his settings, this actually sums up my opinion pretty well. [emoji38]2:

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Put it on Sport + +4 and in ORM or Tow/Haul Ass mode and it'll have you laughing hysterically