Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In my opinion it depends what the warranty work is for. If it's something exterior etc, I wouldn't worry about it but if they need to plug into your OBD-II, such as for a check engine light) you should probably at least tuck the control head out of sight if not remove it. It's so easy to remove once you figure the electrical clips out it's kind of a no-brainer

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question: does the PC have a green "warranty" sticker on its side? I just noticed it after I took it to the dealer to fix a couple of small things. I can't remember if it was already there and I'm wondering if it's something dealer put on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Question: does the PC have a green "warranty" sticker on its side? I just noticed it after I took it to the dealer to fix a couple of small things. I can't remember if it was already there and I'm wondering if it's something dealer put on it...

That's on there from Pedal Commander. It voids their warranty if you open up the box. I've brought my raptor into the dealership plenty of times without removing the Pedal Commander and no issues. I do turn it off though, don't want the car porter to run it into a wall.

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's on there from Pedal Commander. It voids their warranty if you open up the box. I've brought my raptor into the dealership plenty of times without removing the Pedal Commander and no issues. I do turn it off though, don't want the car porter to run it into a wall.

Thank you for the clarification, Rick!
Yeah I'll turn it off next time I take the raptor in.. good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dakotawoopass

Reaction score

That's what I crossed my mind. LOL.

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone doubting that this is a worthwhile upgrade just try it. Totally changes the driving experience for the better. So far my favorite setting for around town is the truck in normal mode and PC in Sport +1

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if i want one or not after reading this way too long of a thread...

Are we still getting the "Raptor Tax" from PC?

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Not sure if i want one or not after reading this way too long of a thread...

Are we still getting the "Raptor Tax" from PC?

No. Regular price is $329.99 regardless if for a raptor or not, thats for any vehicle. I do have them on sale for FRF and even better at TRR. I will be selling them at our booth. If going to TRR, stop by and say Hi.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$329?! Never seen one for anything but $299... I know the pricing for wholesale and to be honest I can't believe they can't be found for $249.