Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback on this. How many miles have you got on it?

Any unusual behavior?

About 100 miles. I've been playing with it on city and sport mode and normal and sport on the truck side. The instant throttle response is wild....feels like you have a crazy tune on it, when really the air/fuel is exactly the same. No unusual behavior at all. I thought it was great before, but after adding the PC, it's a completely different experience.

And I have not gotten to the point of getting near WOT with it yet...it's wet today...but I can't wait to try....

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
About 100 miles. I've been playing with it on city and sport mode and normal and sport on the truck side. The instant throttle response is wild....feels like you have a crazy tune on it, when really the air/fuel is exactly the same. No unusual behavior at all. I thought it was great before, but after adding the PC, it's a completely different experience.

And I have not gotten to the point of getting near WOT with it yet...it's wet today...but I can't wait to try....

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] < your face every time you drive now!

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] < your face every time you drive now!

LOL! That's true...so much in fact I ordered one for my Jeep JK...and then my wife drove the Raptor (yeah, not my by choice), so now SHE wants one for her JKU....
So....I sent you another email to order ANOTHER one...LOL! Yeah, the PC is THAT good....
Big thanks to SVC!

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see some good mounting pics too. It's not the most stylish of looking devices and a lot of pics I've seen aren't so pretty. The 2017 Raptor interior is pretty nice, so I'd like to find the least ugly way to mount one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ransom

Reaction score
SVC, still running the discount? I'd like to order two. 2017 Raptor and 2017 BMW M3

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The boostmax and pedal max I have tucked behind the lower plastic. They are too ugly to mount anywhere and you don't need to sit and turn the dial up and down. If you feel like adjusting... it's not hard to reach down, untuck the knob, and dial.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The boostmax and pedal max I have tucked behind the lower plastic. They are too ugly to mount anywhere and you don't need to sit and turn the dial up and down. If you feel like adjusting... it's not hard to reach down, untuck the knob, and dial.

I find it interesting you have been a member for under 8hrs with 3 other post and have went strait to highlighting other similar products under a Pedal commander thread. We would love for you to give this awesome product a shot some time to experience the difference first hand ! Welcome to FRF !! If you don't tow another member has mad e a near mount where the trailer break control sits.