Votes: 133 25.9%
  • 50-59

Votes: 69 13.4%
  • 60-69

Votes: 39 7.6%
  • 70+

Votes: 9 1.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm only 18 with a 2018 :) It's not very difficult to make money at this day and age. I started out at 15 and a half selling web design services to clients through freelancer.com then at 16 I started getting into dropshipping and ecommerce and a year later I've mastered that. You just need to work hard and commit time and money to something. Granted, I did not live on my own therefore I had a lot of room for buying an expensive vehicle. Age does not matter, if you like it, buy it! Don't ever let anyone tell you that you're too old or young to do something.
To be fair, how are 25 and under people able to afford this truck or other premium edition vehicles on their own?

Either they hit it big on a startup early ala Gates or Dell and can just buy these cash outright (good for them) or a relative buys it for them?

Otherwise, to get approved for financing they would need some years of credit built up along with a decent job to cover payments without starving.

I'm just amazed at how young some of the owners are.

David

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2018, first Ford ever
Live in my parents basement, no overhead... I wish, LOL

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns