Ordered two Raptors and.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ask them if they put the order in the covp system? If so, then you will get an order confirmation by email from Ford and they wait begins...

Congratulations on ordering your new F-150 Raptor SuperCrew! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on behalf of Dealer X.

Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your 2022 F-150 Raptor is:
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.

I believe Ford started using this system because dealers told Ford they had retail orders to get allocations and didn't actually have deposits from customers. With this system, the dealer provides Ford with the order info, then they submit the order to Ford and you get an email order confirmation and wait for email updates. It might take 6-9 months before delivery, but at least you get an order.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are not alone...this site is littered with users that have similar experiences. I ordered a truck in Nov, got the Ford e-mail and then nothing for two months. The process is just not great, if you order something you should get that something or be updated as to why not. Dealers don't need to do anything with your order, they may not have the ability (allocation) to get the truck, its truly crazy. So, I found a truck and bought it.
True, once you are in the system, the dealer has to wait for allocation.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can always be worse I suppose.... I ordered in Sept, a second dealer (without my consent) ordered one under my name in Nov... Nov just got scheduled for production and the dealer will only sell with 10K ADM. Its a depressing time around my house. lol

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 22 (just in case this 21 never arrives) in late Oct. It’s a 37 pp but haven’t gotten anything. Dealer is good and they said ball is in Fords court and they have an allocation they just aren’t scheduling 37s. I think it’s a total gamble.
They are 100% scheduling 37s. Over on the FB group SEVERAL have gotten VINs and build dates. Even orders placed a month AFTER me. It’s all about allocations and most dealers will get zero…..

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In early November after a ton of research on this forum, I ordered a Raptor at two different stealerships here in Texas. I ordered a lowly 800a with no bedliner and auto stop/start delete. I was sure to ask the dealers if they had an allocation, and both checked and got back with me in a day or so and said they did. Here I am in January, and have never even got an email from ford. No thanks for the order, no Vin, nothing. Have been in contact with the dealers and they have nothing for me. This system is complete insanity considering Fords size and brand. Anyone in a similar spot?
Ok, you ordered in November, so you may just not be scheduled yet. If your dealers didn't enter your email correctly, you won't get an email from FORD. Here is what you need to do, if you haven't already. Contact FORD Performance, give them your order number and dealer number, and see what they show. If they show 'unscheduled clean', then your order went in, but it's either just awaiting scheduling or awaiting an allocation. Let us know what FP says.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ask them if they put the order in the covp system? If so, then you will get an order confirmation by email from Ford and they wait begins...

Congratulations on ordering your new F-150 Raptor SuperCrew! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on behalf of Dealer X.

Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your 2022 F-150 Raptor is:
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.

I believe Ford started using this system because dealers told Ford they had retail orders to get allocations and didn't actually have deposits from customers. With this system, the dealer provides Ford with the order info, then they submit the order to Ford and you get an email order confirmation and wait for email updates. It might take 6-9 months before delivery, but at least you get an order.
So you are thinking if you do get the email from ford (I did), that I am guaranteed to get a truck? The one thing I’ve always been nervous about is the allocation thing and dealers telling people they’ll have one.