Ordered a 21 and shipping by rail to mid-west? Check your status!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y’all,

So I figured I’d post this, hope it doesn’t get too much flack. If you ordered a 21 to the Midwest (mine going to Nebraska) and it’s shipping by rail, your raptor might have shipped! I haven’t checked the tracker for a while now and figured I’d take a look yesterday and sure enough the thing shipped last week! My dealer didn’t even know. Apparently ford just sent out a fairly large train from flat rock and got a bunch of fender flares (rumors). Anyway, maybe this will make someone else’s day who’s almost lost hope (like I had)!

Just to put it out there my raptor was fully loaded without the 37 PP, carbon fiber, and moonroof.

Best of luck y’all!

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y’all,

So I figured I’d post this, hope it doesn’t get too much flack. If you ordered a 21 to the Midwest (mine going to Nebraska) and it’s shipping by rail, your raptor might have shipped! I haven’t checked the tracker for a while now and figured I’d take a look yesterday and sure enough the thing shipped last week! My dealer didn’t even know. Apparently ford just sent out a fairly large train from flat rock and got a bunch of fender flares (rumors). Anyway, maybe this will make someone else’s day who’s almost lost hope (like I had)!

Just to put it out there my raptor was fully loaded without the 37 PP, carbon fiber, and moonroof.

Best of luck y’all!
My loaded 37 shipped as well and provided the dealer provided the rail car number associated to Canadian National Railway. I tracked it to Chicago where it was transferred to BNSF on 1/6/2021. Although I found the rail car number on BNSF, I cannot find out how to track it without an account. Ford tracker indicated it should have been delivered yesterday. Maybe it got jacked in Chicago like everything else!

Antimatter

Reaction score
Awesome, I called early last week and they indicated that mine was built but hadn’t shipped yet. Hopefully it’s now on the way to KS.