Off microchip hold!!! Onto shipping hold...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter. Only matters for multiple order from the same dealer. It is a priority for their orders only. I was a 10 and am still waiting... dealer had 3 allocation, and both of their stock orders came in and are sold.
Damn, there I was thinking I’m special because I had a priority code 1 lol at least I have a 2/12 build date and vin now

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess on why 22's are delivering before 21's are obviously the chip production issues. The 22's have a more items removed like cup holder lights, a/c digital gauges, glove box & console lights, led license plate lights.

all of this stuff is adding up. I just tried to order the cup holder light parts to reinstall them when my truck arrives and my order was cancelled from tasca due to national back order with no restock date in sight.

Also order S2 Pro lights from Baja design in early Nov. BD is now saying these lights wont restock until March. Thankfully John from SPV parts came through and found them somewhere else!

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn, i just ordered a set of leds to fix that issue. I watched a few videos on the 22 changes and that was one of the items.
I saw video on youtube a code orange 22 still had led license plate lights and multiple people of the lighting or exterior forum also confirm that too. TBH…thats a easy fix anyways if they didn’t include it.