Adding the MyMode “R” button on your 21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PandaBoi

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the purpose of the R button?
The R button (also known as the MyMode feature) is a button on the steering wheel on the MY22 raptors. The button will allow you to save your favorite configuration of various drive settings so when you hop into the truck and turn it on pressing the R button will automatically load up all configuration settings.

The reason people (and myself) like it is because some like to drive with the drive mode set to sport, steering set to comfort, suspension set to normal, and exhaust set to baja and instead of setting all 4 of those individually you can save it with the R button and when getting into the car to set it all up again, you just have to press the "R" button.

I really hope that maybe ford will offer the ability to add it to 21s OEM from a dealer but i doubt it. Thus we are trying to mod it aftermarket.

twiss

Reaction score
Would you elaborate on that please if done correctly yes. How do you add the r mode button to a 21 raptor?

twiss

Reaction score
I found the guide adding my mode r button. Cool thank you for the information. Can't believe you got issues with your turbos already. I never heard of anyone else having issues with the turbos.