Adding the MyMode “R” button on your 21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IN PROGRESS GUIDE! No one has gotten this to work as we know of yet, below is just a collation of info that may lead to a solution.

Hey y’all,

Let me first start out by saying this was supposed to be a question but i quickly found out there was already information on the forum about it. So since i can't delete the post, I figured i would add the steps i found online to get the R button on your 21...

Credit to @Antho, the un-official official god of Forscan haha, also @topgun964 for the image and part number + price he paid.

First you'll need the correct steering wheel part, this can be seen below in the image, @topgun964 was able to secure the part with the following:
Part#: ML3Z-9C888-AC
List Price: $130
Paid: $100
r button image.jpeg

Second you'll need to install the part, i dont have much info on this yet but as i obtain more ill add it here...

Third, you'll need to use Forscan to alter the SSCM and IPC, credit to @Antho for his help here:
The forscan changes that i found are below. You have to go to the "Raptor Status" page to see the option to save mode
SCCM---724-03-01 x4xx-xxxx-xx (LH switch config)
IPC------720-11-02 8xxxx-xx (Enables My Modes)

r screen.jpeg

Fourth, you should be done, congrats! If there are other steps missing or if I messed up something please let me know. Also please let me know if you run into issues along the way so we can document them.

Thanks y'all and hope everyone is loving their raptors today!

Last edited:
OP
OP
PandaBoi

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops I’m going to go ahead and delete this, my bad y’all!

Couldn't delete the thread so i went ahead and changed it to a guide!

Last edited:

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y’all,

Let me first start out by saying this was supposed to be a question but i quickly found out there was already information on the forum about it. So since i can't delete the post, I figured i would add the steps i found online to get the R button on your 21...

Credit to @Antho, the un-official official god of Forscan haha, also @topgun964 for the image and part number + price he paid.

First you'll need the correct steering wheel part, this can be seen below in the image, @topgun964 was able to secure the part with the following:

Second you'll need to install the part, i dont have much info on this yet but as i obtain more ill add it here...

Third, you'll need to use Forscan to alter the SSCM and IPC, credit to @Antho for his help here:

Fourth, you should be done, congrats! If there are other steps missing or if I messed up something please let me know. Also please let me know if you run into issues along the way so we can document them.

Reading the other Thread, it appears that it doesn't work. Has there been an update to the contrary? Will be awesome if we can get to work.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y’all,

Don't know if this helps, but this is from the parts page (with part in question circled)

1647230741026.png

OP
OP
PandaBoi

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reading the other Thread, it appears that it doesn't work. Has there been an update to the contrary? Will be awesome if we can get to work.
I don’t have anything but I’ll keep an eye out. I’m out of town for a week so I can’t try anything myself but it seems as if just using FORSCAN and swapping the steering wheel controls doesn’t work exactly. @topgun964 is that right?

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t have anything but I’ll keep an eye out. I’m out of town for a week so I can’t try anything myself but it seems as if just using FORSCAN and swapping the steering wheel controls doesn’t work exactly. @topgun964 is that right?
as of now, its still not working,
but we still have a couple more things to try