ordered 3/7 and not liking what I read on orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alex21

Reaction score
Well ordered a base blue scab with not one option from my dealer on the 7th and after finding this I'm not liking what I'm reading and hoping I'll still be able to get one this is my only option as there isn't one base with 300+ miles of me I could find

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My suggestion, hopefully you find it helpful:

1. start searching cars.com nationwide for a truck that matches your color/option requirements
2. call dealers with said trucks and try to make a deal
3. once you get one to agree, road trip!

buying one and getting a road trip to get you acquainted with it > crying when dealer says no truck for you and every other dealership has marked up their trucks sky high because supply is drying up

whatever you chose to do, welcome to the FRF community!

OP
OP
A

alex21

Reaction score
If I can't get exactly what I want I'll just have to keep my 14gt and say screw it I text my salesmen tonight and he is gonna try and get some information tomorrow or mon

D

Deleted member 12951

With no options, at least you don't have to worry about any shortages to delay it. You might get it quicker than you think.

OP
OP
A

alex21

Reaction score
That's what I'm hoping ordered 2 Stang's in the past wife's was delayed for transmission shortages at the time

OP
OP
A

alex21

Reaction score
Got a text from my salesmen this morning and is telling me it should be built in June so who knows also having him send over a copy of the dora

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ your salesman doesn't know. It all depends on allocation and what ford plans to do at the end of this model year. Your salesman might be more concerned about losing the sale and willing to tell you whatever you want to hear.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ your salesman doesn't know. It all depends on allocation and what ford plans to do at the end of this model year. Your salesman might be more concerned about losing the sale and willing to tell you whatever you want to hear.

U got that rite i dont even call them no more get more info from svt than them creads. They are a bunch of losers at my dealer.

OP
OP
A

alex21

Reaction score
Yup like I said I don't take anything seriously from salesmen so who knows once I get my order number I'll check into it