Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JUNKY

Reaction score
SVT's ETAs are total B/S. I think its crazy in an age where we can track any shipment from beginning to end that ford cant come up with a system to track a 50k truck from beginning to end.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read on one of the FRF threads, I think it was when Mud blood was venting about the unions that Ford stopped using the union shipping company because vehicles were being delivered damaged. They switched to a private carrier company. Between that and the weather in the North things are really screwed up. I feel bad for you guys!!

vinny_c

Reaction score
Mine was built on 2/15. Talked to SVT today and it's still at the plant.....waiting....ETA 2/28-3/6. I am not holding my breath though based on what I am reading here.

baracing

Reaction score
Just talked to SVT. Mine shipped yesterday.
Orderd 12/13/13
Built 2/11/14
Shipped 2/20/14
ETA 3/10/2014
Arrival 2/28/2014

Im ready for it to be here NOW!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Well the ********* Terry from Ford Customer Service called me back as he said he would. Apparently he only has access to look at the same program screen that SVT or Ford Service has. So a big waste of time.

Tells me that nothing has changed on my truck and starts blah, blah. I hang up on the idiot, I can't take it anymore. I have no idea where my truck is, not on a rail or anything and apparently nobody at Ford knows a damn thing. I don't understand how folks at the same city and even the same dealership that has ordered after me are getting their trucks already and mine just sits somewhere lost. What a bunch of cluster f*cks up there in Dearborn.

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the ********* Terry from Ford Customer Service called me back as he said he would. Apparently he only has access to look at the same program screen that SVT or Ford Service has. So a big waste of time.

Tells me that nothing has changed on my truck and starts blah, blah. I hang up on the idiot, I can't take it anymore. I have no idea where my truck is, not on a rail or anything and apparently nobody at Ford knows a damn thing. I don't understand how folks at the same city and even the same dealership that has ordered after me are getting their trucks already and mine just sits somewhere lost. What a bunch of cluster f*cks up there in Dearborn.

sounds like it may have truly been lost, wow.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You would think this would be pretty simple but it never is ,went threw the same thing when i ordered a mustang . now im getting ****** around on my raptor been 7 weeks and the dealer knows nothing told me it was going to be pulled for prod. mid feb. but now they tell me they have no idea. Gave them a $1000 deposit, and they were expecting me to put more down glad i didnt

D

Deleted member 12951

sounds like it may have truly been lost, wow.

I am so pissed about this delay that I am about ready to sell my allocation on a built truck, just waiting for delivery. Maybe I should sell it for $5,563 to someone? They can get it within less than a month so pretty close to a Raptor on a lot and for $500 less than MSRP with a $249 doc fee. I did all the work for you, so I think that is a fair price for my services.

MSRP: $59,975
Selling Allocation for: $5,563 paid to me
Price at Dealer: $54,912 paid to dealer
Down payment already applied: $1000 I paid this for you
You can get this truck for $59,724 (includes the doc fee)

Any takers? :signs8:

Last edited by a moderator: