Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbo30sa

Reaction score
RDFTS,

I am rite there with you. I build date was January 28th and ETA was February 10th and I am still waiting. I am so disgusted already.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT told me about a month from build to delivery these days is normal. Seems as if that's more the norm for most. Some get lucky and get them quicker. I would think you guys would have them by the end of the month.

D

Deleted member 12951

Terry at Ford told me it would be March 1st before any status would change. He really was worthless, felt like I was talking to some guy off the street and somebody told him to call me and feed him nothing and BS your way through the phone call. It was really bad, not impressed at all.

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sucks! I don't know why SVT gets all our hopes up with these delivery dates. When I was bitching to SVT they told me they average four weeks. They should just tell you that and if you get it sooner......... Surprise!!

Zel213

Reaction score
I feel your pain, waiting for some kind of word on delivery. I guess I'm so used to being able to track any sort of shipment that I'm amazed no one can tell me where a $50,000 truck is.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain, waiting for some kind of word on delivery. I guess I'm so used to being able to track any sort of shipment that I'm amazed no one can tell me where a $50,000 truck is.

That's so true. We live in such an instantaneous time that when we don't know something it drives us crazy!! We're all used to getting information the minute things happen.

D

Deleted member 12951

Well GM of the dealership just called me on the status. In a nutshell, he said Ford is having logistic issues with transporting to the rail yard. So provided me no freaking more info than I already know, nothing. I am looking at hopefully a March delivery most likely. GM said they would hold on my trade-in amount unless it goes into late March or April. Oh joy.

So here I sit and wait.....

Sent using Tapatalk

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be in the same situation as you RDFTS. Truck was built 2/14. Called this morning and was still sitting at the plant. My truck may be buried like yours. I know Boss was built the same day as mine and his got shipped right away.

Zel213

Reaction score
Mine was built on Feb 5th. Called today and they think it's still at the factory, but not sure.
Dealer has no idea. So misery loves company I guess.

tretopflir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT said same for me 2-14 build....but my deliver day keeps changing..was 2/26-3/3 now 2-23 to 3/1 says still at plant..update maybe tomorrow...my dealer says no train number yet but she will go to depot and pick up..its like 7 miles from dealer...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk