Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cparavate

Reaction score
Pre-ordered in August, built 11/22 orginal delivery scheduled for December, Pending shipment, no updates, no ETA. I pound on Ford Customer Service on Twitter. NOT A DAMN THING. Dealer says his rep is a tool. WTF?

Is anyone else waiting on their order from the November build?

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2nd wait is worst that the 1st. 1st being Ramp 59 after build date of Oct 27th, finally shipped early January. 2nd wait is truck sitting at local railyard 48 miles from dealer since Jan 9th. 18 days and counting!!! Brutal.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2nd wait is worst that the 1st. 1st being Ramp 59 after build date of Oct 27th, finally shipped early January. 2nd wait is truck sitting at local railyard 48 miles from dealer since Jan 9th. 18 days and counting!!! Brutal.

I agree! My 10/27 build is in railcar car 150 miles from its last stop then trucked, was told eta was pushed from 2/5 to 2/15. It was bad enough before, but for the truck to be so close it's really killing me!

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told that it was sitting at a railyard the last few days, but today the Window Sticker doesn't come up on Ford.com, it's just gone.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This wait is pretty tough already :/

order date: 1-21-17

no DORA yet

You have a long road ahead unless they told you what month your allocation will be pulled. The process is lacking correct information and communication. I can not wait for it to be over.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have a long road ahead unless they told you what month your allocation will be pulled. The process is lacking correct information and communication. I can not wait for it to be over.

I have been told pretty much nothing

I asked for the Dora tuesday and they said they dont have it.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been told pretty much nothing

I asked for the Dora tuesday and they said they dont have it.

The Dora shouldn't take more then a few days to get but anything is possible. You dont have to have a dora to get a vin. Its just another way to check everything is correct on your order.