Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered July 26th built Oct 13th original eta Nov13th then retrofuckup. It got off train in St loiuis MO 4 days ago and eta is Jan 22nd. How it takes two weeks to got 200miles is beside me.

Just a note my truck was sitting at the dealer January 12 while Ford was still telling me the ETA was January 16. Hopefully yours will arrive earlier than the stated ETA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered July 26th built Oct 13th original eta Nov13th then retrofuckup. It got off train in St loiuis MO 4 days ago and eta is Jan 22nd. How it takes two weeks to got 200miles is beside me.

Where did you order from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobber

Reaction score
Contacted my dealer last week. Supposedly of 7 allocations. The first is built but not shipped, 2 others have build dates but no eta. The other 4 including me, no movement. I was supposedly the second allocation and got bypassed. Wonder in the remaining 4 have CF and or Beadlocks. Ordered Aug 13. Really annoyed.

Worse is another dealer in town, Swindle Ford has received 2 trucks already. Neither has CF. I really don't want to remove CF package after waiting this long.

How hard can it really be to find a supplier to ramp up some CF parts.

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer just called my Raptor is in! 12-6 build date. Take Delivery on Thursday can't get up to NJ until then. Awesome!

My ETA was updated to be 19 JAN but it showed "early"

ldhacker

Reaction score
Ford retail last Monday gave me an ETA of 1/20 to 1/24. FS on Friday gave me ETA 2/3. Today Ford retail gave me ETA 1/26. Who really knows.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cobber,
Is your dealer Gus Johnson by any chance? They supposedly have 7 allocations, and I was #6....and told I'm moved up to number 3. I ordered in July, and still have not been scheduled; just talked to my sales guy moments ago. He mentioned their first unit is on "delivery hold". When I saw your post....I was starting to think pieces were lining up....especially seeing Spokane location.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered: 8/31/2016
VIN: 9/30/2016
Window Sticker: 11/10/16
Built: 11/19/2016
Released: 12/23/2016
In Transit: 1/13/17
ETA: Jan 31st

Last edited: