Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked today. Ford service said no scheduling this week for raptors. Still wait on my 8/16 order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, but I ordered 9/15. Still in "Order Processing". Come on, throw me a frickin' bone here...Vin #, anything!

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is at least "unscheduled clean"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've also got the bead locks on mine, which may be holding up my order, IDK. I'm just starting to get a little concerned about timing and availability. My dealer said initially he though delivery in Feb/March, but there's no way that's happening at this point. I'm hoping that it's not past May. Argh....

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've also got the bead locks on mine, which may be holding up my order, IDK. I'm just starting to get a little concerned about timing and availability. My dealer said initially he though delivery in Feb/March, but there's no way that's happening at this point. I'm hoping that it's not past May. Argh....

It is definately the beadlocks holding you up. I contacted my dealer when I saw the shortage rumored on here and he called the rep and the rep confirmed it. I cancelled them and got scheduled a build date 2 days later.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is definately the beadlocks holding you up. I contacted my dealer when I saw the shortage rumored on here and he called the rep and the rep confirmed it. I cancelled them and got scheduled a build date 2 days later.

Okay, thanks for the info. I'm going to be visiting my dealer next weekend and will discuss the matter and make necessary changes to get things moving.

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's seems to be the color of choice around here.

I've never been into light colors always black or dark grey. But as soon as I say it at the philly auto show last year I was sold on it.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've never been into light colors always black or dark grey. But as soon as I say it at the philly auto show last year I was sold on it.

Same here. Been buying dark colors for years and actually ordered Magnetic on the Raptor. But after thinking about it for a week or so and seeing the few pictures I could find I didn't like how all of the trim seemed to get lost in the gray. Switched my order to Avalanche and haven't looked back.

We just got our first truck last week and it was Avalanche. The color looks completely different in person than it does in ANY of the pictures I've seen. In fact when I first walked up to the Avalanche truck that had come in I thought the color was too dark for my liking. But when you step a couple feet back from the truck it doesn't look nearly as dark. I like it.

Now I just need the truck to ship so I can get it and start enjoying it.

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to ford performance, this is the first status change since 12/4. She said it's in transit. End date of the 25th. Keeping my finger crossed.