Orange Beach, Alabama Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys & Gals,

I am the proud new owner of my 2012 Race Red SCREW Raptor w/ Trailer Brake & Sunroof . I just yesterday made my first Mod 'Stubby' so it will fit in the garage w/o the Bang Bang ..... on the door. Ha Ha I also expect to receive my Rigid Ind. D2 Fog lights tomorrow and cant wait to continue the build of this Badass truck. I just wanted to introduce myself.. I have responded to a few threads thus far but forgot to properly say Hello... Any advice for a Proud New Owner???
:peace:

Attachments

• IMG_4504.jpg
    IMG_4504.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4565.jpg
    IMG_4565.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 46

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I live just a few miles east on the FL side of the border and am gonna be that crazy girl in a race red 2012 California special mustang when I see ya! I miss my truck so much though that I'm on a mission to get rid of this car (which I bought new March 1st) and get myself another raptor.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I live just a few miles east on the FL side of the border and am gonna be that crazy girl in a race red 2012 California special mustang when I see ya! I miss my truck so much though that I'm on a mission to get rid of this car (which I bought new March 1st) and get myself another raptor.

You go GIRL! Hahaa.

WELCOME Yogurt Raptor.
Great to have ya aboard.

OP
OP
Yogurt Raptor

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope to see you in another Raptor soon. BTW there is a Silver "LOADED" SCREW in Foley For Sale. I think it was the dealers actual truck.. Maybe trade that car in and get back in the truck... :Grenade:

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Yogurt Raptor said:
I hope to see you in another Raptor soon. BTW there is a Silver "LOADED" SCREW in Foley For Sale. I think it was the dealers actual truck.. Maybe trade that car in and get back in the truck... :Grenade:

Yep - saw that one but can't do silver or black. I met my fiancé on here - he had silver and I had black so I'm in need of a new color. I really want blue...I think...but pretty much anything other than silver or black would be good! :)

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who is your fiancée - is it Swoop?? So the FRF lines up a marriage - who would've thunk it. BTW, I live 2.5 hours west on I-12 in Louisiana and also have a place in Destin.

Last edited:

Rapford75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grats on the ride. I used to live in Foley and still own a home down there. Still have family in Niceville, FL. Enjoy the beach...

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me know when you might wanna meet up, dude. We're always in the Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and Foley area.