optima red top added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgt Soynut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the optima battery tonight. Bored sittin in hotel so across the street to autozone. Picked up 800 cold crank red top. sorry if this is posted in the wrong area as its not really a performance mod :)
jer

Attachments

• optima.jpg
    optima.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 164
  • optima..jpg
    optima..jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 115
OP
OP
S

Sgt Soynut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ohh im not sure. I will have to look. for $169.00 i hope its 0 degrees.. but really i guess it doesnt matter since it only gets around 20 here. it kinda looks like a six pack of your fav. beer

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I also have one of these sitting in my garage waiting to be installed. Had it from my old truck.
Very nice battery.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
I've always run dual batteries in series in my trucks - but there's no room in the Raptor!
My factory battery has started to puke acid from the negative terminal - so it will be one of the things I have Ford look at this week.
But Optima batteries have served me well in the past with my Suzi's and Bronco's.

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I've always run dual batteries in series in my trucks - but there's no room in the Raptor!
My factory battery has started to puke acid from the negative terminal - so it will be one of the things I have Ford look at this week.
But Optima batteries have served me well in the past with my Suzi's and Bronco's.

we built a custom box for the bed of an f150 platinum recently so he could run two batteries

brinkwolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My yellow top lit on fire. lol i bought the NAPA version, paid less and it was great. (Optima is a good battery tho Sgt it's a good call)

Hey Bird, I don't know about the Napa's up there but down here we stopped carrying the Napa version and now only sell Optimas. See Napa is split into between the north GAP and the south GPC and they may still be carrying the other batteries. All ours have switched over in the past year or so. I myself just go with the Napa Legend battaries because they carry more CCA's than the others we have. A 7565(75 month group 65) has 880cca's to it vs the stock 650cca. And know I'm not trying to sell anything guys so don't ban me or punish me just letting Bird know what's going on with Napa now.