Opinions on pricing please...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teghogh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like trolling is going on here. Under msrp is not happening on raptors for Atleast another year to come and you are supposedly getting 5k off? Here is the deal I’ll give you a finders fee of 5k and get the truck for msrp

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Sounds like trolling is going on here. Under msrp is not happening on raptors for Atleast another year to come and you are supposedly getting 5k off? Here is the deal I’ll give you a finders fee of 5k and get the truck for msrp
I believe he was trading in a raptor, unless I am mixing him up with someone else. Dealer is gonna make the ADM one way or the other.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They'll make a killing off of the trade-in. When was the last time you saw a Gen 2 with less than 50k on the odometer sell for less than 65k?

OP
OP
H

houtex1

Reaction score
Good morning.

Family emergency late Sunday afternoon so I had to pause the deal for a bit yesterday, but we are back on track today.
Updates to follow.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gents, I was offered a Raptor R for $74,000 out the door (TTL), is this a good deal? I know it's below MSRP in a market where most are paying $5,000-$50,000 over but I just want to make sure my heart is in the right place.