Opinions on pricing please...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stand corrected! A quick search shows there are plenty around that price point with that mileage. The market seems to have shifted a lot in the past year...

it's kind of like guys bragging about their 1.99% interest rate they got 2 years ago. Alot has changed and will continue to change.

I actually sold my previous truck a few months ago since used vehicle prices were dropping quickly. Got into a 22 raptor i found on dealer lot for 5k over. I have a 2023 on order at msrp, but I'm not sure when it will be delivered nor do I know what interest rates will look when it shows up.

Mac4

Reaction score
The longer you wait the better the market will get. Plus with the R coming out it will only hurt the value of the regular raptor. No one will be paying these crazy ADMs pretty soon. Dealers will have priced themselves out.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
It’s simple economics.
Inflation says otherwise. Plus they are literally scraping up parts to get new ones out the door.

I understand that demand may go down for the Raptor but it will still outstrip the supply for a good while. Meanwhile, there will be price increases, like every other year, about 4k last year.

The pool of buyers will go down, but the pool of available Raptors is shit and will get worse.

Mac4

Reaction score
Inflation says otherwise. Plus they are literally scraping up parts to get new ones out the door.

I understand that demand may go down for the Raptor but it will still outstrip the supply for a good while. Meanwhile, there will be price increases, like every other year, about 4k last year.

The pool of buyers will go down, but the pool of available Raptors is shit and will get worse.
Supply chains are catching up which in turn increases the supply of available raptors. With rising interest rates there are less buyers in the market which means less demand and more supply. I’m in CA and used raptor prices and new ADMs have steadily gone down the last 6 months.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Supply chains are catching up which in turn increases the supply of available raptors. With rising interest rates there are less buyers in the market which means less demand and more supply. I’m in CA and used raptor prices and new ADMs have steadily gone down the last 6 months.
Supply chains are catching up?