One more day to get my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brother, and ENJOY!!!! Have a safe trip.
2128-nidal-2012-race-red-sc-raptor-036.jpg

randy

OP
OP
R

Raider2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it. Wow!! And drove 300 miles as well to Indianapolis. My face hurt as I been grinning all the way there!!!

My flight got in early! So I was outside before Randy managed to get here, so I saw him drifting up the ramp to come pick me up, and I have picture to prove it!!! Here he is coming towards me...

image-1849207395.jpg

...just joking...

image-2800320990.jpg

Thanx man for your help finding and securing this within just few days.

OP
OP
R

Raider2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those taken at Randy's forest.... Going to drop by in couple of months, see you again soon....

image-1932492769.jpg

image-1479439456.jpg

image-4009990014.jpg

image-3580756956.jpg

image-479920059.jpg

OP
OP
R

Raider2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I been reading about MyKey before I got the car (keeping busy waiting to pick it up of course) and I thought I will be able to change the speed limit. I misunderstood and did not read it carefully. So the first thing we did after the airport is that we drove to the nearest Ford dealer and I got myself a third key cut, then Randy and I went out and programmed it.

Creating MyKey in seconds. I figured I will keep the two original as master admin backup and the new one as MyKey, which I will use when I give the car for service, for third party work or mods or most importantly when someone ask to take it for a drive (someone i don't like to say no to, all others are nooooo) such as my mother or daughter. So they can use that key, limited volume, 55mph speed max and so on. We discovered the option for different speed is for the warning, the speed options is either no speed limit or 80 mph limit only. That's too bad, it would have been great if we can set (or choose from preset) limit such as 45,55,65 mph. will use the 45 limit when I send my car for work to be done!!

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS - the RED really looks great! Randy's the MAN! I dont know how Randy keeps ALL of these straight??? Every time I called him (which was ALOT) - more like bugging him, he ALWAYS knew every option, color and everything else about my truck!! Randy, how many have you ferlivered this year?

WLDpony

Reaction score
Congrats! I'm drooling over these pics. I'm getting the same truck from Randy in a couple weeks. Unless maybe.....he gave you mine?

Lovin the Race Red!