Okay FINALLY pics of my Raptor (50% complete)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The red light in front is cool, until the first policeman notices it. Now what are the lounge chair looking things in the bed for, sparsnk has those. What they for ?

Lounge chair looking thing? Oh you mean the bed extenders. Yes, bed extenders. Hopefully the police don't notice it or don't care.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a question. Does that retrax Pro make any noises while driving? I'm looking or the best cover for our trucks and heard they make noise due to aluminum construction.

BTW, your truck looks fantastic!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Retrax Pro is silent when driving, and helps mute the noise of anything (or anyone??) inside the bed. ;-)

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. How much is it? and did you do the install yourself? Sorry for all the questions, its just that I'm doing all my homework now before I get my truck.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I paid $1700 roughly for both the Retrax pro and Bedrug installed. I didn't want to install them myself, but the Retrax only took 15 mins to install. The Bedrug took a couple of hours.

jnava121

Reaction score
how much for the retractable tonneau cover thing and the carpet. Where can I get for best price? :big_banana_Dance:

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much for the retractable tonneau cover thing and the carpet. Where can I get for best price? :big_banana_Dance:
RIF-logo-blue.gif

His answer to your question appears immediately before your post.