Okay FINALLY pics of my Raptor (50% complete)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorstang

Reaction score
If you dont mind me asking, what is the offset on the wheels, and i assume those are 35 12.50s any rubbing,
this is by far the best looking raptor that i have seen

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These (IMO) have the be the BEST looking tire/wheel set up I've ever seen on this machine!!! Done in taste and it looks awesome! (I'm referring to the tire/wheel setup). For myself, it will never see off road other than an occasional gravel road at normal speed.

Bravo!!!

Raptor%252520043.jpg

jnava121

Reaction score
So true!!!! :ROFLJest:

I mean geez, its literally right above you dude!

I also asked where can I get it for the best price, but you trolls(minus one sticking up for me ha) were to busy being negative on the first question. Want to post any more comments on the same post by one user, or keep sounding ignorant because you didnt answer the second question? I really dont care what I said , the fact that you kept posting your snickery little comments only proves what losers you are in the first place.

Oh wait you mean you didnt read the entire SECOND sentence I posted ? Sorry I didnt read all the threads before I Jumped the GUN and posted I guess that is worse huh?

No worries, I'm not insecure and unprofessional so I wont be hammering a dead subject repeatedly. It's really easy to find negative things to say! :flipthebird:

Again if you made it this far, thats a vast improvement over last time. So here is another one i found in the back of my SCREW on order.

:flipthebird:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Jnava,

It's gonna be rough here if you get your feelings hurt easily, we like to joke, and sometimes it's at each others' expense. I really doubt anyone was actually trying to be an ass (I could be wrong).

As for where you can get it. I know a few of our vendors sell what you're looking for, just not which ones off the top of my head. Try checking out some of the links on the right hand side of the page.

Honestly though, it's all fun here. If people pitch ya crap, just pitch it right back and laugh about it.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I also asked where can I get it for the best price, but you trolls(minus one sticking up for me ha) were to busy being negative on the first question. Want to post any more comments on the same post by one user, or keep sounding ignorant because you didnt answer the second question? I really dont care what I said , the fact that you kept posting your snickery little comments only proves what losers you are in the first place.

Oh wait you mean you didnt read the entire SECOND sentence I posted ? Sorry I didnt read all the threads before I Jumped the GUN and posted I guess that is worse huh?

No worries, I'm not insecure and unprofessional so I wont be hammering a dead subject repeatedly. It's really easy to find negative things to say! :flipthebird:

Again if you made it this far, thats a vast improvement over last time. So here is another one i found in the back of my SCREW on order.

:flipthebird:

Hahahahaha :supergay:

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you need anybody dealt with ill kill anyone you need for that gtr

Idunno that I'd go quite that far. I'm all for disfiguring, torturing and killing people who need to be dealt with but, I'm not doing it for a car. But I might consider it if I can get enough money to buy the car and set myself up in a non-extradition country or better yet, my own principality off the coast of Texas.

MurciToRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the off set of your wheels? Any rubbing issue at all? You're currently raise the front to the middle perch right?