Oil question??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I’m being a basic bitch I run 5w30 Mobil 1. Never had an issue with any car I’ve used Mobil 1 on. When im feeling spicy or the truck needs a christmas present Ill use redline 5w30. Great oil for engines with some valve-train clatter on start up with that ester base. Not referring to the raptor, but previous VQ Nissans really liked it.

rog7254

Reaction score
I use Pennzoil 5w30 ultra platinum for oil change, and for diff & transfer oil, gonna change it to Amsoil. When i change the transmission oil, going to keep the same factory oil.

I change my own oil, i will be chaning diff & transfer. Transmission i'm gonna have the pros do it.

I have 8700 miles now, 23 model purchased on Feb of 23. I change my engine oil every 3300miles. Bought the ford performance diff cover and planning to change the diff & trnsfer oil on 10K (after first fluid change on the transfer & diff, planning on 25k interverals)

I use facotry oil filter now, any recommendations on oil filter?

Attachments

• 20240309_105817.jpg
    20240309_105817.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah as far as transmissions go…I never stray from the factory oil. No matter how much it costs. Outside of the warranty maybe there is an argument against that at times, but certainly not while under warranty.