Anyone buy & install any of these aluminum brake pedal kits??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Monte87

Monte87

Reaction score
I bought these. Love them so far. All black grid full pedal replacements, drilling required
Hey, Thanks 4 replY!
Those are bada$$! I seen those before from sullivan. I thought about getting them, but the timeframe (1month) turn around swayed me. I like the black... Yeah on drilling.

Anthony

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, Thanks 4 replY!
Those are bada$$! I seen those before from sullivan. I thought about getting them, but the timeframe (1month) turn around swayed me. I like the black... Yeah on drilling.

Anthony
Mine came pretty fast. I wanna say two weeks maybe. I wasnt interested in the the silver or black with silver holes so I went all black. Matches the R interior very well and its much nicer to look at. Highly recommend. I'm running tux mats also so i couldn't use the dead pedal because the mat covers the plastic dead pedal

OP
OP
Monte87

Monte87

Reaction score
Mine came pretty fast. I wanna say two weeks maybe. I wasnt interested in the the silver or black with silver holes so I went all black. Matches the R interior very well and its much nicer to look at. Highly recommend. I'm running tux mats also so i couldn't use the dead pedal because the mat covers the plastic dead pedal
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!! Shipping time must vary. I emailed him and he said 1 month, i was like LATER. and went with Ultimate Pedals. I plan to trim my ford raptor mats around the dead pedal so that its visible.
Anthony

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
??? I ran covers on three race cars with no issues... some supporting info would would be helpful, otherwise...
FYI... mine bolted on.
Other than added weight I guess it’s more of a look preference. I put them on my blazer in high school so there’s that.

Not sure why you’d put covers on a race car but

ChadG

Reaction score
I bought these. Love them so far. All black grid full pedal replacements, drilling required
Thanks for the recommendation. I went with satin block. They feel great under foot and look good too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 26