Oil change kit in S. Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I sold my truck a few months ago and I still have a oil change I purchased but never used. Its Mobil 1 and a K&N oil filter. I'm in Fort Lauderdale, if anyone nearby wants it I'll sell it for $50 which is about half price.

Dave

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370654065088.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370654065088.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 46

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why don't you keep it for your next Raptor...

Had no idea you sold your truck...

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why don't you keep it for your next Raptor...

Had no idea you sold your truck...

Yea it was starting to have lots of issues with only 3k miles left on the warranty. Just figured it was time for a change.

Dave

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what issues?

Transmission, transfer case, and front/rear diff problems along with tons of little stuff like seat heater not working and a water leak in the cab. A buddy of mines sister with the same year Raptor had several of the same issue around the same milage as mine.

Don't get me wrong I LOVED my truck and it was the best performing truck I ever had. There was just so many problems with it and I took such good care of it! Thats why I got out before the warranty expired and shit got REAL expensive. I'll probably get another down the road a bit.

Dave

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dave, Ill take them. You don't still have that radio by chance as well? Sorry for taking so long to get back to ya. I'll prob shoot you a text tomorrow!