OH dealer has 6 in transit, 20K mark up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coryatver

Reaction score
I need to vent. So im patiently waiting for my gen 3 raptor. See that some are finally showing up at a few dealers. Figured I would do a ford inventory search, and see if there are any dealers getting a early one within driving distance so I can check one out in person. I found Fairway Ford in Ohio has 6 on the way! What the heck??

Last edited:

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like most of them haven’t even been built yet though.

Seems to be a pretty high volume dealer though, wonder what amount of retail allocations they got.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Isn't that bs. Here we all have preordered these things and are patiently kinda waiting and these d bag dealers are getting a bunch of stock trucks first
Lol- I mean, are you willing to guarantee Ford you can sell 100s-1000s of vehicles a year for em? No? Then you don’t get special treatment w/ allocation then haha

Ktwagner311

Reaction score
They are about 5 minutes away from my house and I was doing the same research this weekend. Emailed them and confirmed they are asking 20k over sticker for all of them because that’s the “market price”. They do allot of F-150 and Raptor volume but still ****** me off that our ordered units aren’t being built first.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are about 5 minutes away from my house and I was doing the same research this weekend. Emailed them and confirmed they are asking 20k over sticker for all of them because that’s the “market price”. They do allot of F-150 and Raptor volume but still ****** me off that our ordered units aren’t being built first.
The dealer I called few days back had 35 packages listed for 115k-125k I called them asking and they said that's how much they are with all the added option packages. Then I told them I had the window sticker pulled up, and then they changed saying oh that's with markup we meant. I think it's completely BS they are even allowed to do this. It's not like they are rare, I mean yeah there making limited numbers of them but there gonna make them next year to just like 17,18,19 and 20s. It's a big difference between a raptor and a limited number gt500, or ford GT ect. I think 5-10k is the limit they should be allowed to gouge. That dealer was kinda pissed when I wasted their time then told them I'll go to another dealer 30 miles away and get MSRP LOL

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol- I mean, are you willing to guarantee Ford you can sell 100s-1000s of vehicles a year for em? No? Then you don’t get special treatment w/ allocation then haha
What does that matter? Customers of Ford have already put deposits on vehicles. Who gives a f about the dealer.